Why Sleep When You Can Not Sleep?


It's 5:52 am and we have yet to go to bed. In fact, we just fetched some coffee from the lobby downstairs. Our flight leaves at noon (we thought our needing to wake up at 9am was WAY too risky for bedtime) when I will be accompanying BMC to her native Portland for a couple of days.

It's high time for me to go home, that's for sure, but truth be told? I can barely function without my crazy friend. She's the Dick to my Jane and I don't care who knows it.


Blogher was great fun. I didn't go to any of the sessions but adventures were certainly had. From rhymes with D to a spontaneous carriage ride to fetch some cash (see below) and much fun behind the scenes. I met dozens of AMAZING women, got to hang out with old friends and brought way too many shoes. Good times.


Dutch and Juney of Sweet-Juniper

Liz from Mom-101 = amazing urinal skeels

Kristen with the adorable Drew, from Motherhood Uncensored and Joanne from PunditMom


Larry and Rachel from SMITH magazine


Susan from Huff Post and Romi Lassally = tre, tre chic!


Erik Westra, old friend, mofo and creator of LagMag. Go buy yourself a copy of Issue#2, ye fans of music and art!)



Sandwich from Imperfect Parent party-- the only edible free food I ate all weekend.

Playing Hooky at Blogher: The Movie
Directed, edited and mostly narrated by BMC.
***GGC does not condone smoking anywhere other than horse-drawn carriages during Happy Hour***





If you're not sick of blogher faces click, here for more photos. Word up, Blofos!

GGC

19 comments:

PetiteMommy | 9:24 AM

ok, that video is the best BLOGHER thingy I've seen yet! ;)

Chris | 10:48 AM

Looks like you had a great time!

Jessi Louise | 11:43 AM

Wow, looks like a good time. So many blogging women in a small area...I bet the wireless networks were on fire!

Mom101 | 5:49 PM

Oh my lord, I forgot about that urinal photo. I swear I only had two glasses of wine and yet...no memory. Does breastfeeding lower your tolerance?

And I vote you most stylish blogHer of all of blogHer. Uncontested.

Missing you already.

Anonymous | 8:01 PM

It looks like you all had a WONDERFUL time! I'm SO BUMMED that I missed meeting you!

karengreeners | 5:22 AM

OMG - you are both lunatics.

(not ONE session?!?)

kittenpie | 8:41 AM

GGC and BMC - it was so VERY fun to meet you both, you crazy bizatches. I don't think I've ever been threatened by hotel security so many times in one weekend.

PunditMom | 9:34 AM

Good times! ;)

PunditMom | 9:34 AM

And Mom-101 needs to lead a seminar next year on those crazy skills!

leahpeah | 6:11 PM

god i swear you were the hottest and sexiest woman there. and i had a bit of a cookie and let me just say thanks so much.

Kat | 7:04 PM

Was I the only one expecting the officer to be looking at a Playboy or Hustler?

Gina | 7:39 PM

You are the most entertaining woman on the planet! I LOVED that video! Yes, it IS as funny as you two think it is!

Anonymous | 9:26 PM

Confession: I did not expect you to be so sweet. I mean, I didn't expect you to be an asshole, but I didn't expect you to be so FUCKING NICE.

I fell in love with you hard.

BOSSY | 7:36 AM

You Two were Too cool. Fun meeting you. Got any leftover cookies? How 'bout Vodka Tonics?

Anonymous | 5:53 PM

How in the hell did you look so beautiful at breakfast that morning? Jayzus.

From the soiree to breakfast, it was lovely to spend time with you. Looking forward to seeing you again next year.

Anonymous | 7:58 PM

you two are too funny! thanks for the laugh :)~jjlibra

Lori | 3:57 PM

Thanks to all of the peep blogging about BlogHer, I have found your blog. You are damn funny!

Maybe one day when I come to LA we can party!

Mocha | 4:06 PM

I see I missed out on some seriously funny shit.

Her Bad Mother | 8:29 AM

Why was I not able to bring you home with me? In my pocket? WHY???